Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why Hussain (A.S.) is not forgotten?

Go down

Why Hussain (A.S.) is not forgotten? Empty Why Hussain (A.S.) is not forgotten?

Post by Admin Sat Apr 12, 2008 6:17 am

Why Hussain (A.S.) is not forgotten? Moharram1

Why Hussain (A.S.) is not forgotten? Salaam06

Why Hussain (A.S.) is not forgotten? Animation1

Why Hussain (A.S.) is not forgotten?

The one whose martyrdom, grief, pain, sorrows and children's captivity were all only for God will never fade out of the memories. Instead, by the pace of time and age his love, fascination, and charm will grow in the hearts of people. And each year the love and fascination of the people with respect to that "pure and chaste revolutionary" increases. Hussain (A.S.) spent 57 years of his prolific life for the sake of God's love and God's search. Many times he traveled, to the God's house for pilgrimage, on foot.
He was very fond of prayers confessions and supplication talking intimately. So far so, that on the last night of his life, he asked for respite only that he might sit all alone and make confessions and supplications, to his God.
One of his companions said about Arafat prayers and supplications of Imam Hussain (A.S.), On the 10th day of the month of Zil Hijj Imam Hussain stood in the burning and scorching desert of Arafat facing Holy Kaabah and prayed with painful and aching heart, "Oh God! I turn my face towards you (focus my attention) and give evidence about your being God. O God! You created me and continuously remained along with me and provided me with sustenance and livelihood with several kinds of blessings and bounties. Praise is for the God; nothing can change whose desire and stop His munificence and generosity."
"Oh God adjudge and fix in my soul the independence and freedom from desires and faith and confidence in my heart, and sincerity in my practice and light
in my vision and awareness in my religion."

Who was the Winner of the Karbala Movement?

Why Hussain (A.S.) is not forgotten? Th_YAHUSSAINAS

Although a group of simple people think that Yazeed won the Ashoora battle and Hussain (A.S.) was defeated. But by studying the history deeply and thoroughly they would appreciate that the situation was reverse and opposite of it. For, winning and succeeding does not mean that a person must remain unharmed and intact and the enemy be killed. But it means success in achieving one's objects and goals and aspirations and ideology although one is killed. Defeat does not mean being killed and loosing life in the battlefield. But it means the death and annihilation of objective, aspiration and belief.
Hussain (A.S.) himself and his friends were martyred in the Ashoora's tragic event, his family was taken prisoner, their properties were plundered and looted but the aim and objective of Hussain (A.S.) remained alive, because, his aim was the spreading and expansion of Islam and stopping the cruelty, tyranny and aggression, which has been carried forward during the entire length of history and millions of men are the holders and carriers of the flag of this belief and aspiration. Hut the aim of Yazeed was annihilated and perished; because his sole aim was not killing Hussain (A.S.) and his friends instead it was finishing Islam and the end and termination of the teachings of the Holy Prophet (P.B.U.H.) of Islam. Since Hussain (A.S.) was on that track and way, Yazeed thought by killing Hussain (A.S.) and taking his family as prisoner the story will finish and his ends will be achieved.

Brief Sayings of the Imam Hussain (A.S.)

Imam Hussain (A.S.) said on the day of Ashoora: "People are the servants of the World and touch the religion by their tongues. Till such time that they know that religion does not carry any harm for them, they would move and spin around it. But when the test comes then the real religious ones are (to be seen) actually very few in number."

Do not say a word, which may make you repent and force you to make excuse.

THE PROPHET S.A.W. DID HELD HUSSAIN IN HIS ARMS AND HAD TEARS IN HIS EYES Fatimah asked what was the reason for this, he told her that this boy of hers will achieve martyrdom, but consoled her by adding that God will create a nation who will mourn Hussain till the Day of Judgement

Shah ast Hussain, Badshah ast Hussain
Deen ast Hussain, Deen Panah ast Hussain
Sardad na dad dast, dar dast-e-yazeed,
Haqaa key binaey La ila ast Hussain

Ruler is Hussain, Emperor is Hussain,
Faith is Hussain , guardian of faith is Hussain .
Offered his head and not the hand to Yazid.
Truly, the mirror of faith is Hussain

Why Hussain (A.S.) is not forgotten? ZULJANAH Why Hussain (A.S.) is not forgotten? Shamcandle2Why Hussain (A.S.) is not forgotten? ZULJANAH

Why Hussain (A.S.) is not forgotten? ZULJANAH
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 333
Registration date : 2008-02-29

http://www.masoom-e-asghar.com

Back to top Go down