Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The inferior character of women in our society..

+2
Aliraza
Asad Rizvi
6 posters

Go down

The inferior character of women in our society.. Empty The inferior character of women in our society..

Post by Asad Rizvi Tue Mar 25, 2008 5:39 am

In this topic,I would like to know why a woman is always dominated by men of our society? Is the reason is that they are financially,physically strong or what's the reason? Is it right? Should it be continued?
Asad Rizvi
Super Advanced Member
Super Advanced Member

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2008-03-02

http://www.netzoneonline.net.ms

Back to top Go down

The inferior character of women in our society.. Empty Re: The inferior character of women in our society..

Post by Aliraza Tue Mar 25, 2008 5:50 am

aise koi baat nahi hai asad bro yeh sab jail logon soch hai jo aurat ko apnay say kamtar samjhtay hain. agar aurat kamtar hoti to Allah kabhi maa kay pairon talay janat ka rudba nahi rakhta, khir hum is ko continued kar saktay hain
Aliraza
Aliraza
Super Advanced Member
Super Advanced Member

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2008-02-29

Back to top Go down

The inferior character of women in our society.. Empty Re: The inferior character of women in our society..

Post by Admin Tue Mar 25, 2008 5:53 am

I would ask you to consider two distinctly separate views regarding mankind: According to one, all men (including women) are equal, and therefore a sound social system is one that is based on the principle of absolute "equality". According to the other, all men (or women) are different – they are different in their mental, physical and emotional qualities, they are different in the opportunities life gives them and they are different in their natural strengths and weaknesses – and because they are different, a good society is not the one based on the principle of equality, but the one based on the principle of "justice". Just for the sake of further clarification, "equality" means that all persons should be dealt with equally, irrespective of their needs, abilities or strengths and weaknesses. In other words, according to this principle, a sound society is the one that places equal responsibilities and gives equal priveleges and authorities to its members. On the other hand, "justice" means that a person should be dealt with on the basis of what he deserves. In other words, acording to this principle, a sound society is the one that places responsibilities and gives priveleges and authorities to its members according to their abilities and qualities.

According to the Qur’an, man and woman are two units of a pair. When both are taken independent of each other, there are ceretain obvious vacuums in the mental, physical and emotional personalities of each. God has created the two in such a way that they complement each other in different ways, so that these vacuums are generally removed to a great extent. For this very purpose, God gave different mental, physical and emotional qualities to the male and the female. These different mental, physical and emotional qualities, on the one hand complement man and woman, and on the other establishes for them different spheres of activity in their interpersonal relationships.
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 333

http://www.masoom-e-asghar.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Mar 25, 2008 6:00 am

The Qur'an has much to say both ABOUT women, and TO women. One Surah is called `Women', another is named after Maryam the mother of Jesus (pbuh). Women appear in many other parts. In stories of the prophets we have

- Hawwa (Eve) the wife of Adam, no longer the temptress who leads Adam to sin but a partner jointly responsible with him and jointly forgiven by Allah soon afterwards.

- There is the wife of Nuh (Noah) (pbuh) who betrays her husband and is held up along with the wife of Lot as an example of a disbeliever (66:10-11).

- There is the wife of Ibrahim, who laughs at the news the angel brings, of the baby she is to have in her old age;

- the wife of Pharaoh, who saves the infant Musa (Moses) (pbuh) and, along with Maryam, mother of Jesus, is one of the two female examples of the good believer held up in Surah 66:10 & 11.

- The wife of Aziz, who tried to seduce Yusuf (Joseph), is nevertheless treated with some sympathy, when she shows her friends how handsome he is and they all cut themselves with their knives because they are distracted by his beauty;

and there are more women besides.
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Raza zaidi Tue Mar 25, 2008 6:05 am

Good Topic,

The Muslim woman has always had the right to own and manage her own property, a right that women in this country only attained in the last 100 years. Marriage in Islam does not mean that the man takes over the woman's property, nor does she automatically have the right to all his property if he dies intestate. Both are still regarded as individual people with responsibilities to other members of their family - parents, brothers, sisters etc. and inheritance rights illustrate this.

The husband has the duty to support and maintain the wife, as stated in the Qur'an, and this is held to be so even if she is rich in her own right. He has no right to expect her to support herself, let alone support his children or him. If she does contribute to the household income this is regarded as a charitable deed on her part.

Because of their greater financial responsibilities, some categories of male relations, according to the inheritance laws in the Qur'an, inherit twice the share of their female equivalents, but others, whose responsibilities are likely to be less, inherit the same share -mothers and fathers, for instance are each entitled to one sixth of the estate of their children, after bequests (up to one third of the estate) and payment of debts. (Qur'an 4:11):

For parents a sixth share of the inheritance to each if the deceased left children;
Raza zaidi
Raza zaidi
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Number of posts : 26

Back to top Go down

Post by Ykazmi Tue Mar 25, 2008 6:36 pm

Mujh ko ziyada nahi pata iss barye mey, app logo ke posting kafi informative lage.
Ehem baat ye hai, abhi tak discussion sirif mard hazrat ke darmiyan chal rahi hai, kisi khatoon nay iss mey hissa nahi liya, or according to above posted threads , all the mens are accepting womens rights.

Jahan tak mey samjhta hon ; in modern societies, there is no difference in mens and womens.
Ykazmi
Ykazmi
Best Of Luck
Best Of Luck

Number of posts : 130
Registration date : 2008-03-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Mar 25, 2008 7:31 pm

The Rights of Women in Islam

By

Ayatullah Murtada Mutahhari

DownloadThe inferior character of women in our society.. Zip
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ykazmi Tue Mar 25, 2008 11:10 pm

arye chado jee, zamana badal gaya hai, khawateen ke jumla haqooq mehfooz hain, men right ke baat karo, uss ke bhi bari violations ho rahi hai aaj kal.
Ykazmi
Ykazmi
Best Of Luck
Best Of Luck

Back to top Go down

Post by Ykazmi Wed Mar 26, 2008 6:22 pm

The inferior character of women in our society.. Imageb10
Ykazmi
Ykazmi
Best Of Luck
Best Of Luck

Back to top Go down

Post by Asad Rizvi Thu Mar 27, 2008 5:11 am

In reply to the first reply posted by the admin, I would like to say that I too believe in justice like he does. But is it actually provided to the people living in our society? According to him,>>>"justice" means that a person should be dealt with on the basis of what he deserves.<<<<

Are the women in our society given what they deserve ????If yes then what is it?Plz tell me.. or don't u think the men are given much more than that Islam says they deserve? I think giving more rights to one than he deserves is also unjustice.
Asad Rizvi
Super Advanced Member
Super Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Mar 27, 2008 6:15 pm

Asad i don't know what you wants to know and what you ask?? can you please explane this clearly which is easy to understand.
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ykazmi Fri Mar 28, 2008 1:47 am

Its very simple yarr admin,
he is asking..."don't u think the men are given much more than that Islam says they deserve? I think giving more rights to one than he deserves is also un-justice."

well i think giving more then one’s deserves is un-justice, rather then men or women.
Ykazmi
Ykazmi
Best Of Luck
Best Of Luck

Back to top Go down

Post by Asad Rizvi Fri Mar 28, 2008 4:37 am

Mr. Admin,
I have asked do u think justice is given to all the people living in our society ? As u have said justice means that a person should be dealt with on the basis of what he deserves.
So,are the women given what they actually deserve according to their abilities and qualities?
On the other hand,I think,the men are also not given what they deserve but they are given much more than that and in my eyes giving rigts to a person more than he deserves is also a kind of unjustice. It means both the pillars of our society(men n women) are suffering from unjustice. Is it right?
Asad Rizvi
Super Advanced Member
Super Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Mar 28, 2008 5:09 am

It's depends on society. What the relation you have between your family, Friends and other relatives. I think
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Asad Rizvi Fri Mar 28, 2008 5:19 am

I m talking abt the society in which we live women are not given the right to speak even if they r speaking the truth. Isn't it so ?
They r not allowed to take decisions even if they have the ability to take nice decision. Why?
Asad Rizvi
Super Advanced Member
Super Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Mar 28, 2008 5:22 am

I never seen this type of case in my life that's why i can't say anything about it. because in my society everybody have equal rights especially in my family
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ykazmi Fri Mar 28, 2008 7:59 am

Exclamation
Ykazmi
Ykazmi
Best Of Luck
Best Of Luck

Back to top Go down

Post by Asad Rizvi Sun Mar 30, 2008 4:18 am

I m not talking about a particular family.. Yahan baat yeh kay muashay mein har satah par aurat ki haisiyat saanvi hai .. Balkay maine to baaz baray educated logon kay moon say yeh baat suni hai kay aurat agar har tarha say right bhi hai tab bhi wo wrong hai..
Yeh kya baat hai ???
Asad Rizvi
Super Advanced Member
Super Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Mar 30, 2008 4:23 am

So, it's sign of uneducated people or it should be possible they are mentally disturb
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Asad Rizvi Sun Mar 30, 2008 4:50 am

Jabhi to... Sara muashra yehi baat karta hai .. in tamam baaton ko sirf ek jumlay ka jaama pehna diya jata hai kay yeh MEN DOMINATED SOCIETY hai aur hum yahan isi liye behas kar rahay hain ..Baat yeh hai kay koi parha likha ho ya jaahil ho ..hakeekat to yeh hai kay yeh mardon ka muashra hai aur mera sawal yehi tha kay aisa kyun hai ???
Kya iski wajha aurton ki muashi pasmandagi hai ya mardon ki zehni kaj rawi ??
Agar aisa hi hai to phir hum sab maan kyun nahi letay kay hum mein say har koi apni apni satah par aurton ka istehsaal kar raha hai .. yeh rawish kabsay chali aarahi hai aur kabtak chalti rahegi ..??
Hai kisi kay paas iska koi jawab ..?
Asad Rizvi
Super Advanced Member
Super Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Mar 30, 2008 5:13 am

It's Just like a Talk to Talk person kindly be a Talk to Received
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Asad Rizvi Sun Mar 30, 2008 5:24 am

Sorry, but I didn't get sir..
Asad Rizvi
Super Advanced Member
Super Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by S.J.Zaidi Wed Apr 02, 2008 7:03 pm

Salam,
Well Pakistani Muashra mukammal tor per islami tu nai hai waese bhi.............N indo-pak history mei yahi raha hai ke men didnt alow women to even go outside the home..........So it takes tme before they change.....Well being an urban women i can say tht when men stare u on street(even if u r in hijab)it stinks n reflects NICH Personality of tht person............. Mad
P.S urban women USUALLY donot face sch problms as rural ones face!!!!!
S.J.Zaidi
S.J.Zaidi

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-04-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Apr 02, 2008 7:09 pm

I agree with you S.j.Zaidi
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down