Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fifth Infallible Sayings:

3 posters

Go down

Fifth Infallible Sayings: Empty Fifth Infallible Sayings:

Post by sa jaffry Sat Mar 08, 2008 3:19 am

Fifth Infallible Sayings: Infallible5
Fifth Infallible Sayings: Infallible52Fifth Infallible Sayings: Infallible54Fifth Infallible Sayings: YahussainFifth Infallible Sayings: ImamhussainFifth Infallible Sayings: Infallible51Fifth Infallible Sayings: Infallible55

Fifth Infallible Description:

Name: Al-Hussain Title: Sayyid-ush-Shohada
Designation: 3rd Imam Kunyat: Abu Abdullah
Father: Ali Ibne Abu Talib Mother: Fatima Bint-e-Muhammad
Born: 3rd Sha'aban 4 AH (626 AD) Died: 10th Muharram 61AH (680AD)
Martyred by: Sword on Ashura Buried: Karbala, Iraq
Lived: 57 years Details1 Details2
Fifth Infallible Sayings:

O Allah what did he finds who lost you, and what did he loose who found you.
On his way to Karbala, Imam Hussain(A.S.) said: This world has changed, snubbed, and its good has turned tail. Nothing has remained from it except a thing that is as scanty as the leftover of a cup and a mean life that is like a noxious grazing. Have you not noticed that the right is ignored and the evil is not forbidden? This is sufficient for making the believer's desire for meeting Allah rightfully. I consider death as happiness and life with the wrongdoers as boredom. People are certainly the slaves of this world. The religion is only a slaver on their tongues. They turn it wherever their livelihood demands. If they are examined by misfortunes, the religious will be very little.
Imam Hussain(A.S.) said to a man who backbit another before him. O you, stop backbiting, for it is the daily meal of the dogs of Hell.
Before Imam Hussain(A.S.), a man said that favors are worthless if they are done to other than its people. The Imam Hussain(A.S.) commented: No, this is in accurate. Favors should be like the heavy rain that covers the pious and the sinful.
Whenever Allah seizes the power of somebody, He will surely free him from acts of obedience to Him, and whenever He seizes the ability of somebody, He will surely save his from the burdens.
Some people worshipped Allah for the purpose of gaining His gifts. This is the worship of the merchants. Some worshipped Him for the purpose of avoiding His punishment. This is the worship of the slaves. Some worshipped Him as showing gratitude to Him. This is the worship of the genuine ones. It is the best worship.
A man received Imam Hussain(A.S.) saying, "How are you? Allah may grant you good health." The Imam Hussain(A.S.) instructed him: Salaam-greeting-should precede wording. Allah may grant you good health. Do not permit anybody before he says salaam.
There are seventy advantages for the greeting. Sixty-nine are given to the one who greets first and one is given to the one who responds to the greeting.
When Allah wills to lead a servant to destruction gradually, He bestows upon him with graces and does not favor him with showing gratitude for these graces.
Imam Hussain(A.S.) said to a man who begged him: Asking for financial help is acceptable only in big loss, extreme poverty, or horrible guarantee. The man said: Because of one of these I came. Hence, the Imam Hussain(A.S.) ordered to be given one hundred dinars.
Imam Hussain(A.S.) said to his son Ali(A.S.): O son, beware of wronging him who does not have a supporter except Allah the Majestic.
A man from Ansar wanted to ask Imam Hussain(A.S.) for financial help, but the Imam Hussain(A.S.) said: O brother of Ansar, protect your face from the humility of seeking others help. You may write your need in a paper and I will respond to it pleasantly, God willing. The man wrote to the Imam (A.S.) that he owed a certain individual five hundred dinars and that man insisted on receiving his money soon. He also asked the Imam Hussain(A.S.) to speak to persuade that man to grant him a respite until he becomes able to defray the sum. As Imam Hussain(A.S.) read the paper, he entered his house to take out a bale containing one thousand dinars. He handed them to the man and said: You may defray the debt and use the other five hundred dinars for settling your financial problems. "Do not say your need to anybody except three, a religious, a chivalrous, or a highborn individual. The religious will try to keep his religion pure, the chivalrous will be embarrassed by his chivalry, and the highborn will feel that you have not kept your face from asking for your need; therefore, he will protect your face against disappointing you."
Sitting with the intelligent is a sign of successfulness. Disputation with other than the disbelievers is a sign of ignorance. A sign of a scholar is his self-criticism of his sayings and his acquaintance with the various hypotheses.
Beware of things for which you apologize. The true believer should not make mistakes and should not apologize. The hypocrite makes mistakes and apologizes everyday.
The true stingy is that who refrains from greeting.
He who tries to achieve something through acting disobediently to Allah will miss what he expects and fall in what he fears.

Fifth Infallible Sayings: Imam_hussain
sa jaffry
sa jaffry
Super Member Member
Super Member Member

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2008-03-03

http://masoom-e-asghar.co.cc

Back to top Go down

Fifth Infallible Sayings: Empty Re: Fifth Infallible Sayings:

Post by Ykazmi Sat Mar 08, 2008 12:30 pm

About this world and its people
Khuba from Nehjul Balaga SERMON 112
I warn you of the world for it is the abode of the unsteady. It is not a house for foraging. It has decorated itself with deception and deceives with its decoration. It is a house which is low before Allah. So He has mixed its lawful with its unlawful, its good with its evil, its life with its death, and its sweetness with its bitterness. Allah has not kept it clear for His lovers, nor has He been niggardly with it towards His foes. Its good is sparing. Its evil is ready at hand. Its collection would dwindle away. Its authority would be snatched away. Its habitation would face desolation. What is the good in a house which falls down like fallen construction or in an age which expires as the provision exhausts, or in time which passes like walking?

Include whatever Allah has made obligatory on you in your demands. Ask from Him fulfilment of what He has asked you to do. Make your ears hear the call of death before you are called by death. Surely the hearts of the abstemious weep in this world even though they may (apparently) laugh, and their grief increases even though they may appear happy. Their hatred for themselves is much even though they may be envied for the subsistence they are allowed. Remembrance of death has disappeared from your hearts while false hopes are present in you. So this world has mastered you more than the next world, and the immediate end (of this world) has removed you away from the remote one (of the next life). You are brethren in the religion of Allah. Dirty natures and bad conscience have separated you. Consequently you do not bear burdens of each other nor advise each other, nor spend on each other, nor love each other.

What is your condition? You feel satisfied with what little you have secured from this world while much of the next world of which you have been deprived does not grieve you. The little of this world which you lose pains you so much so that it becomes apparent in your faces, and in the lack of your endurance over whatever is taken away from you; as though this world is your permanent abode, and as though its wealth would stay with you for good. Nothing prevents anyone among you to disclose to his comrade the shortcomings he is afraid of, except the fear that the comrade would also disclose to him similar defects. You have decided together on leaving the next world and loving this world. Your religion has become just licking with the tongue. It is like the work of one who has finished his job and secured satisfaction of his master.
Ykazmi
Ykazmi
Best Of Luck
Best Of Luck

Number of posts : 130
Registration date : 2008-03-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Mar 11, 2008 9:07 pm

Nice Smile here is my contribution

The Holy Prophet Mohammad (s) said:
“I am the city of knowledge and Ali is it's gate”

Some Wise Sayings of Imam Ali bin Abi Talib

* Replied to a man who had ask him a difficult question; Ask me for understanding but do not ask me for getting confused, because the ignorant person who tries to learn is like the learned man, but the learned man who tries to create confusion is like the ignorant.
* There are three of people One is the Godly Scholars. The Second category is The student on the way of salvation. The the third ones are the silly and stupid ones who run after every call, and move to and from with each wind and blows. They are the same (people) who have not been illuminated by the light of knowledge and have not taken refuge in a strong and firm pillar.

* Imam Ali said: Knowledge is better than Wealth because of 7 (Reasons):

1. Knowledge is inheritence of Prophets while wealth is inheritence of Firauns (Pharohs).
2. Knowlege Does not Diminish (rather increases) with spending , while wealth diminishes with spending.
3. Wealth requires to be protected, while knowledge protects its owner.
4. Knowledge will enter the Kafan (Shroud) while wealth will be prevented from doing so.
5. Wealth reaches both believers and unbelievers (Kafir), while knowledge is reserved only for those who are worthy of it.
6. Knowledge will facilitate passing over the Seraat (Bridge over Hell) while wealth will pore hurdles.
7. People are always in need of scholars while they might not be in need of those possessing wealth.

Finallay I would like to say about your Avaiter bro Sa Jaffary . (It's really nice sunny )
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 333
Registration date : 2008-02-29

http://www.masoom-e-asghar.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Mar 13, 2008 8:17 pm

Fifth Infallible Sayings: 9910

Fifth Infallible Sayings: Part_112
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Mar 13, 2008 8:37 pm

On this sad occassion, We present Our condolences to our living Imam Imam-e-Zamana( a.s.),Muslim Ummah and all the lovers of the Holy Ahlul Bayt(A.S.)
Momineen and Mominaat

Sayings of Imam Hassan:

1. If you fail to obtain something of worldly benefit, take it as if the thought of it had never crossed your mind at all.

2. Never did a nation resort to mutual counsel except that they were guided by it towards maturity.

3. It is love, which brings closer those who are remote by ancestry, and it is (the absence of) love, which causes dissociation between those who are related by ancestry.

4. Opportunity is something which is quick to vanish and late to return.

5. Suppressing of anger and self-control are synonymous to knowledgeable thought and tolerance.

6. Greatness comes through perseverance against distress and handling calamities through reason and sagacity.

7. Benevolent person defend sand supports his faith, perseveres and self-reverence and treats others with affection

8. Real charity means giving to the needy before he begs.

9. A person is never respected if he finds importance for trifles.

10. Real fraternity les in maintaining brotherhood both in times of happiness and woe prosperity and straitened conditions.

11. Attacking a friend & escaping an enemy are real cowardice.

12. Person satisfied with divine subsistence is never in want.

13. It is love, which brings closer those who are remote by ancestry, and it is the absence of love, which causes dissociation between those who are related by ancestry.

14. Opportunity is something which is quick to vanish and late to return

15. Manliness demands pronouncement of truth in front of the bitterest enemy.

16. To show breach of trust in friendship amounts to indignity and disgrace.

17. Real nobility and greatness lie in avoiding evil and doing good.

18. Affection for brothers of faith & looking after rights of neighbors secure respect and grace.

19. Bravest person is he who is patient and shows perseverance in face of chaos and adversity.

20. Avoid giving opinion where you are not concerned.

21. Person careless about his property and grace is highly foolish.

22. A person not comprehending values of guidance cannot appreciate values of piety and abstinence.

23. Company with illiterates gets no benefits. Avail company of learned and intellectuals if you want to learn.

24. Really learned are those who never defy truth nor do they differ from it.

25. Insight is a great blessing; thank Allah, therefore, as much as you can.

26. Piety & abstinence pave way to acceptance of repentance & grant of greatness of action.

27. Person who practices piety succeeds here and also in the hereafter.

28. Allah Almighty grants freedom from distress, convenience in worldly affairs and title of His Will to the pious.

29. Never forget to consult your fellow-beings in your affairs of life.

Imam Hassan (a.s.) passed away having faced pain and discomfort. And was buried in the graveyard of Baqi in Medina. God and Prophet's blessings be upon his pure soul.
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ykazmi Mon Mar 17, 2008 5:03 pm

The Holy Prophet(S) said:

1) Four things that make the body sick:
a) Excessive Talk
b) Excessive Sleep
c) Excessive Eating and
d) Excessive Sex

2) Four things that destroys the body:
a) Worry
b) Sorrow (Sadness/Grief)
c) Hunger
d) Staying up late (in the night)

3) Four things that dry the face & take away its happiness:
a) Lying
b) Being disrespectful / impudent (insisting on something wrong knowingly)
c) Arguing without knowledge
d) Excessive immorality (doing something wrong without fear)

4) Four things that increases the wetness of face & its happiness:
a) Piety
b) Loyalty
c) Generosity (being kind)
d) To be helpful to others without he/she asking for that.

5) Four things that stop the Rizq (Sustenance)
a) Sleeping in the morning (from Fajr to sunrise)
b) Praying less
c) Laziness / Idleness
d) Treachery / Dishonesty

6) Four things that bring / increase in the Rizq.
a) Staying up in the night for prayers.
b) Excessive Repentance
c) Regular Charity
d) Zikr (Remembrance of Allah / God).

The Holy Prophet(S) also said to communicate to others even if you listen one Verse (Ayah) & this one verse will stand on the day of Judgment for intercession.
Ykazmi
Ykazmi
Best Of Luck
Best Of Luck

Back to top Go down

Post by Ykazmi Sat Mar 22, 2008 6:39 pm

When you are in trouble,
don’t ever say,”Hey God!, I have big problem”
instead
say,”Hey Problem, I have big GOD!”
and everything will be fine….
Ykazmi
Ykazmi
Best Of Luck
Best Of Luck

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Mar 22, 2008 10:56 pm

Hey, Problem we have a Biggest God so don't watch me more
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Mar 29, 2008 7:40 pm

Fifth Infallible Sayings: Part_113
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ykazmi Wed Apr 02, 2008 3:51 am

A Rabbi was delivering his lectures on the Torah, the sacred Hebrew scripture, to a few young Jewish students. One day in the course of their studies, they came across a line which said, “The truly evolved person is only he, who continues to smile in the midst of the greatest of difficulties.”
The young students had a problem in accepting this statement at its face value. “If we are truly in difficulty, how is it possible for us to smile under such conditions?” they asked the Rabbi.
The Rabbi took off his spectacles and looked at his young pupils thoughtfully. “To be perfectly honest with you,” he said, “I myself cannot answer that question. The truth is that I, too, cannot smile when I am in the midst of difficulties. At such moments, I seem to forget how to smile.”
Silence prevailed in the class as the teacher and the students pondered over the issue. The Rabbi continued after a pause, “However, I believe there is someone who can give you the answer.” He proceeded to tell his students of an old man who lived in their city, not far from the synagogue. He had been an abandoned child – an orphan. When he grew up, both his legs were paralyzed in an accident. His life had been a series of struggles, a saga of pain and suffering. “And yet,” concluded the rabbi, “he always wears a lovely smile! He is a wonderful human being. You must go to him and ask him to answer our question.”
The students were amazed to hear of this brave man. In a group, they went and knocked at his door. The door was opened by the man himself – moving briskly on a wheel-chair. He welcomed the young students cordially, and asked them the purpose of their visit.
“Sir, It’s this text we are discussing in the class,” said one of them hesitantly. “It’s all about how one must continue to smile amidst the greatest of difficulties in life. The Rabbi told us that you were the best person to talk to.” “Tell us please, sir,” added another. “How do you continue to smile amidst so much pain and suffering?”
“I’m afraid you’ve come to the wrong address!” replied the old man, with genuine surprise. “I am 73 years old, and in all these years I have never had to face any difficulty! The Lord has always been good to me, and protected me in His mercy. How can I teach you how to smile in the midst of difficulties?” This was indeed a man who lived in close proximity with God!
In times of difficulties, don’t ever say, “God, I have a big problem!” Instead say, “Hey problem, I have a big God!” and everything will be all right.
Ykazmi
Ykazmi
Best Of Luck
Best Of Luck

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: