Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shias In Japan..Ashura Finale

Go down

Shias In Japan..Ashura Finale Empty Shias In Japan..Ashura Finale

Post by sa jaffry Sat Mar 08, 2008 3:12 am

Shias In Japan..Ashura Finale Normal_DSC_4711
According to our knowledge some momineen family who were stationed in Tokyo in the 1960’s established the first Azadari in Japan. It was mostly a family affair some family used to gather together and listen to audio tapes. In the ’70’s, there was a Pakistan business man Syed Ashiq Ali Bukhari (Late) who initiated first and majlis were held in Mr Nazim Zaidi’s residence on a small scale. They used to have majlis in their home from the 7th Muharram till the 12th Muharram. Initially it was mostly audio tapes and later the video tapes were used. This continued till sometime late ‘70 s when Pakistanis and Iranians workers started coming into Japan. Then with their help the Muharram / Majlis took a more organized Azadari form in Tokyo. From that time onwards each year during Muharram Azadari is being performed. Please check our about us section for more information and event section for future events.
Please contact us for your suggestion and feedback.

I came across this site while surfing, but Japan has always fascinated me ,the people the culture , their resilence to get back on their feet after Hiroshima and Nagasaki.
I remember once near my school Holy Name High Scgool , there was a gathering and a meeting of the Frontier Gandhi Khan Abdul Ghaffar Khan, he was talikng about Japan, how a small country with the will to survive , consolidated its recources to become No1 in technology, the Frontier Gandhi further went to add why India and Pakistan dont learn from Japan, move ahead , remove all Hate live as neighbors create a great neighborhood.
I was young but his words stayed in my mind, while leaving he tapped me on my head ..I nervously uttered Sange Halda Khair Da.. the few words of Pushtu that I had learnt from my Pathan friend Fazal Khan.
Than once again while in Lucknow I came across a Japanese lady who married a local Lucknow man, she lives in Lucknow has bought up her daughter here in India to teach her values of Ahle Bait , the culture of her father,
This kind lady wears a Hijab.
I have not met her but her husband Bobby is a very close friend of my brother in law Shahid Bhai.
Shahid Bhai is a builder who has married my wife’s Sister .
So this is my connection with Japan, I was always curious to know about the Shias In Japan.

The picture is of an intense Matamdar , who I have shot over the years in Athvi.
His mother was pleading with me to ask him to stop his Kamazani, finally she snatched the Sword from his hand , this brave lady in Hijab and took an oath from her son, that he should call it a day.I was deeply touched, a mother that followed her son from Nakhas , watching each slash, on the way to Talkatora Karbala, when she could not bear it anymore , she did what she had to do as a Mother.

Shias In Japan..Ashura Finale Normal_DSC_4715

Shias In Japan..Ashura Finale Normal_DSC_4716Shias In Japan..Ashura Finale Normal_DSC_4717Shias In Japan..Ashura Finale Normal_DSC_4685Shias In Japan..Ashura Finale Normal_DSC_4696Shias In Japan..Ashura Finale Normal_DSC_4661Shias In Japan..Ashura Finale Normal_DSC_4725Shias In Japan..Ashura Finale Normal_DSC_4733
sa jaffry
sa jaffry
Super Member Member
Super Member Member

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2008-03-03

http://masoom-e-asghar.co.cc

Back to top Go down