Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why Difference of Opinion between Marjas:

5 posters

Go down

Why Difference of Opinion between Marjas: Empty Why Difference of Opinion between Marjas:

Post by YasirZaidi Mon Mar 03, 2008 8:45 am

Why Difference of Opinion between Marjas: Shirazi2Why Difference of Opinion between Marjas: Sistani1
Why Difference of Opinion between Marjas: KHOEIWhy Difference of Opinion between Marjas: Alsadr1
Why Difference of Opinion between Marjas: TABRIZI1Why Difference of Opinion between Marjas: IMAM_K1Why Difference of Opinion between Marjas: Sadiq2Why Difference of Opinion between Marjas: SHAHROUDIWhy Difference of Opinion between Marjas: HAKEEM
Why Difference of Opinion between Marjas: WahidiWhy Difference of Opinion between Marjas: BEHJAT
Why Difference of Opinion between Marjas: KHAMEN1Why Difference of Opinion between Marjas: Moderresi0Why Difference of Opinion between Marjas: SHARRAFWhy Difference of Opinion between Marjas: S_badri
YasirZaidi
YasirZaidi
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2008-02-29

Back to top Go down

Why Difference of Opinion between Marjas: Empty Very Nice Post

Post by Admin Mon Mar 03, 2008 10:34 pm

Very nice post brother, specially the pictures of marajs, Well i think there is no deference between actual issue, it's all about mind approach.

for example: A Car technician work on a car body with own style and experience too so defiantly other technician have own that's all.. Smile

Let's see, what other friends says about it...

Allah hafiz..!
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 333

http://www.masoom-e-asghar.com

Back to top Go down

Why Difference of Opinion between Marjas: Empty Re: Why Difference of Opinion between Marjas:

Post by Raza zaidi Wed Mar 05, 2008 4:43 am

Because there is catageories of Ullma, Maraja,Aalim, thats why maybe
Raza zaidi
Raza zaidi
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Number of posts : 26

Back to top Go down

Why Difference of Opinion between Marjas: Empty Re: Why Difference of Opinion between Marjas:

Post by Ykazmi Wed Mar 05, 2008 9:06 pm

We need a doctor advice when we become sick. Because they knows better about health and medication.
It is not necessary that every doctor use the same way for treatment.
If I say, that I don’t have enough knowledge for medication but I will not concern with doctors because they don’t have similar treatment or medicine and I will do self medication or treatment, then what you will say.
May be you people will call me crazy, fool… etc

We should not make “difference in opinion” into a “dispute”. While there is no difference in Marajas in Belief & Faith.

All the Marajas take this thing positively. They never say other one wrong.
Ykazmi
Ykazmi
Best Of Luck
Best Of Luck

Number of posts : 130
Registration date : 2008-03-05

Back to top Go down

Post by zainab Sat Mar 22, 2008 12:04 am

i dont think so k boht farq hota ha bas mustahib aur makroo me farq hota ha
zainab
zainab
Super Member Member
Super Member Member

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2008-03-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Ykazmi Sat Mar 22, 2008 1:30 am

this is what im saying baji, there is no difference in Marajas in Belief & Faith.
Ykazmi
Ykazmi
Best Of Luck
Best Of Luck

Number of posts : 130
Registration date : 2008-03-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum