Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wahabis believe that the Final Imam of the Shia is the Dajjal

2 posters

Go down

Wahabis believe that the Final Imam of the Shia is the Dajjal Empty Wahabis believe that the Final Imam of the Shia is the Dajjal

Post by Admin Thu Aug 07, 2008 12:26 pm

As'slaam-o-Alikum!

The following is a text I obtained from a discussion forum where a wahabi (zionist agent) had posted it. Interesting see the parralell between wahabi and current christain zionist propoganda againt the coming of Imam Mahdi AJ.

Where as the christain zionists are fiercly propogating that the Muslim Mahdi id the promised Anti-Christ, their allies (the saudi petro-dollar drunk) wahabis are now beginning to propogate to the common (largely illiterate) sunni muslim majority that the Shia Mahdi is in fact (God Forbid) the prophesised Dajjal.

Also remember that in recent times the strategy of the Islamic Government in Iran, has been to induce hope into the suffering millions of the oppressed world by envoking the name of Hazrat e Qain AJ at all and any international forums (plz bring to mind Ahmedinejad's speech at the UN and at Columbia university) and saying that his re-appearance has been divinely promised.

First some links to the Christian Evangelical (Zionist) explanations
http://al-mahdi.atspace.com/al-mahdi.html (a very detailed site)

http://www.watchmanbiblestudy.com/Topics/Islam.htm

http://www.666soon.com/is_the_mahdi_connected_to_the_an.htm

TEXT OF THE WAHABI POST

1)Mahdi of the Rafdhis will rule according to the Laws of David and the family of David:

Al-Kulyani reports in his work al-Kafi, volume no.1, p.397-398:
a)Narrated Ali ibn Ibraheem -from his father-from ibn Abi Umair-from Mansour-from Fadhl al Aour-from Abi Ubaidah who reported: "During the times of Imam Jaffar[as] we used to go around like herds without a caretaker. We met with Salim ibn Abi Hafs who asked me: "Oh Abu Ubaidullah, who is your Imam?" I replied:" My Imams are from the household of the prophet". He then stated: "You have perished and so have I for both of us have heared Abu Jafar[as] saying: "One who dies without recognizing his Imam, he dies a death of Jahiliyyah." Then I affirmed what he said. It was before that three or somewhat close to it(time span) when I entered upon Abu Abdullah[as] and God granted me knowledge. Then I said to Abu Abdullah[as]: "Salim said such and such." He replied: "Oh Abu Obaidah nobody here will die until he is succeeded by some one who does the same thing as his, and adopts the similar manners of his predecessor, and calls to the same thing as his predecessor did. Oh Abu Ubaidah, it was permitted that whatever was given to David was also provided for Sulaiman." Then he added: "Oh Abu Ubaidah when the Qaem of the household of the prophet appears, he will rule according to rule of David and Solomon."

b)Muhammad ibn Yahya-Ahmad ibn Muhammad-Muhammad ibn Sinaan-Abaan who reported: "I heard Abu Abdullah[as] saying: "The world will not fade away unless a person from us appears who will rule according to the rule of the family of David and he will not ask his house. He will give every one his right.

c)Ahmad--Ahmad ibn Muhammad--Ibn Mahboob--Hisham ibn Salim--Ammar as Saabati who reported: "I asked Abu Abdullah[as] : "On what will you rule if you are made the rulers." He replied: "By the rule of Allah and the rule of David. And if we are confronted by a situation which we cannot solve, Gabriel( Ruh al Quds) will reveal it to us."

d)Muhammad ibn Ahmad--Muhammad ibn Khalid--Nazr ibn Suwaid--Yahya al Halabi--Imran ibn Oueiyn--Jaeed al Hamdani--Ali ibn al-Hussein[as] said: "I asked him by which law will you rule?" He said: "By the rule of David, and if there is something which we are unaware of, Gabriel(Ruh al Quds) will reveal it to us."
e)Ahmad ibn Mahran[ra]--Muhammad ibn Ali--Ibn Mahboob--Hishaam bin Salim--Ammar as Saabati reported: I asked Imam Abu Abdullah[as] :"What is the status of the Aimmah." He replied : "It is similar to the status of Dhul Qarnain, Ushegh, and Asef the companion of prophet Sulaiman." Then I asked: "By what will you rule?" He replied: "By the rule of God, by the rule of David, and by the rule of the Prophet Muhammad[saw] and by the revealation of Gabriel.

2)Mahdi Al-Muntazar will speak in Hebrew:
Reported to us Ahmad ibn Muhammad ibn Saeed al Uqdah who said: Narrated to us Ali ibn al-Hasan at-Taymali who said: narrated to us al-Hasan and Muhammad the sons of Ali ibnu Yusuf, from Sa'daan ibnu Muslim, from rajaal, from alMufadhaal ibn Umar who said:
Abu Abdullah[as] reported: "When the Imam Mahdi calls out, he will supplicate to God in Hebrew."[ Shiite source: Al-Ghaybaa of an Numani, p.326]

3)The Jews will be the followers of Imam Mahdi:
Sheikh alMufeed has reported in his Al-Irshaad from alMufadhaal ibnu Umar that Imam Abu Abdullah[as] has reported: "There will appear along with Imam Mahdi in Kufa, 27 people from the tribe of Moses, and seven from the people of the cave, and Yushegh ibn Nun, and Sulaiman, and Abu Dujjana al-Ansari, and Miqdad, and Malik Usthur who all be his(imam Mahdi's helpers)."[ Al-Irshaad of al-mufeed at Tusi p.402]

And with this we summarize that the Mahdi of the Shiites:

---Will rule according to the system of the family of David, and by a new Quran that is unavailable in our hands. And if someone asks where is the Laws of David, he will find the answer to be the Talmud without any doubt. And for this reason the Mahdi of the Rafidhis will take an oath on a new book as it is stated by an-Nu'mani in his work al-Ghayba, p.107: "Abu Jafar[as] said: " By God, as if I am seeing him between the Rukn and Maqaam taking an oath of allegiance with a new order, with a new book, and a new leadership from the heavens."

---His language will be Hebrew

---His followers will be of the Jews, for he is the king of the Jews and he himself is the Dajjal or the Jewish Anti Christ about whom the Prophet has described.
More strong Proofs that show Mahdi of the Shiites is the Jewish Dajjal:

---When the Dajjal appears the Diaspora of the Jews will flock and gather in Jewish holy city of Jerusalem. Similarly when the Mahdi of the Shiites appear , all the Shiites any where will flock to him and gather in the Shiite holy city of Kufa.

---When the Dajjal appears the dead Jews will be resurrected from their graves by him and they would join the ranks of the Dajjal. Similarly when the Mahdi of the Rafidhis appears he will resurrect the dead of the Shiites and they would join his ranks.

---When the Dajjal appears he will resurrect the enemies of the Jews and will punish them. When the Mahdi of the Shiites appear he will resurrect the prophet's companions and will punish them.

---The Dajjal will place on trial every one who oppressed the Jews. The Mahdi of the Shiites will place on trial every one who oppressed the Shiites.

---The Dajjal will kill 1/3 of the world population. Likewise the Mahdi of the Shiites will kill 1/3 of the world population.

---During the time of the Jewish Dajjal the earth will be filled with bounties for the Jews, the mountains will turn into milk and honey for the Jews. When the Mahdi of the Rafidhis appear a river of milk and a river of water will burst for the Shiites.

And the points that prove the association of Mahdi with the Jews is:
a)When the Mahdi appears he will call out to God in Hebrew.
b)He will rule by the system of the family of David.

Here are the evidences:

---It has been reported in Bihaarul Anwar that one of the Muwali of Abul Hassan[as] stated: I asked Abul Hassan about the verse : "Ayna ma takunu Ya'ti bikumullahu Jamee'aan". He said: "This is verse is pointing out to our Qaem when he appears, God will gather our Shiites from different corners of the world."

---Al-Amaali has reported from Abu Abdullah[as] that he was asked for how long will the Qaem rule? He replied : "Seven years who days will be stretched.....during this period God will raise the flesh and bodies of the believers(Shiites) from the graves." almufadhaal ibnu Umar has reported: "we were discussing about Qaem, and whoever dies he is awaited by our fellows. Abu Abdullah[as] has said to us: "When he (Qaem) appears a believer will be approached in his grave and will be told: oh so and so, your fellow (the Qaem) has appeared, if you wish to join his ranks then do so, and if you wish you can remain in the mercy of your lord(in other words you can remain in your grave)."

---Al-Majlisi has reported from Abu Abdullah[as] who stated: "do you know with whom will the Qaem start with?" the answer was negative. Then he replied: "He will dig out the two culprits(Abu Bakr and Umar) burn their bodies and then let the wind to blow their ashes.

---Al-Mufeed reports from Abu Abdullah[as] that he said: "When the Qaem of the household of the Prophet appears he will grab hold of 500 members of the Quraish and will chop their necks off. He will do the same procedure with another 500. this action will be repeated 7 times.

---al-Majlisi has stated a narration reported from Jaffar ibn Muhammad who reported from his father who heard from his grandfather that : "when the Mahdi appears in Makkah and intends to go to Kufa, an announcer will call out: "That none of you should carry with himself food or drink and should carry only the stone of Moses...when they place the front side of the stone on the ground, it will let go an ever flowing river of milk and water, which will quench the thirst and hunger.

---Al-Ihsaaii has reported that Abu Abdullah[as] said : "The matter will not happen(victory of Qaem) until a third of the people are gone." He was asked: "when a third of humanity is gone then what will be left?" Abu Abdullah[as] answered: "Arent you pleased that the remainder are you?"

Authentic Ahadith of the Prophet about the Dajjal

---The Prophet(saw) said that the Dajjal will descend in Marqand .......then Allah will grant the Muslims victory on him who will kill him and his SHIA in so much that when the Jew hides behind a tree or a stone, then the tree and the stone will say to the Muslim that there is a Jew behind me come and kill him,(Musnad Imam Ahmad #5099)

the question arises here: Why didnt the prophet not say "Itib'aa" or followers instead of "SHIA" or partisans? they were actually called rawafids in the past but now they are called Shiites, and the Prophet doesnt speak of his own!

---The Prophet(saw) said, "To every Ummah there is a magian and the magian of this ummah are those who reject the Qadr or predestination. If anyone amongst them dies donot attend their funeral, and if anyone amongst them becomes sick don't visit them AND THEY ARE SHIATUL DAJJAL OR PARTISANS OF THE DAJJAL and it is the right of God to join them with the Dajjal(Sunan Abi Dawoud #4072)
So the Shiites are the magians of this ummah and their Iranian nation. Khomeini has clearly stated that he rejected predestination( Tahreer al-Waseela vol.1, p.79)
---the Prophet(saw) has stated : "The Dajjal will be followed by 70,000 Jews of Isfahan, having on themselves persian shawls."[Sahih Muslim #5227]
Question: What makes the Dajjal to go to Isfahan as it is a Shiite land and why is the involvement of the Jews in a Shiite city? Is this a coincidence?

We all know the that the Shiites say that may God hasten the coming of their locked Qaem and we all know that the one who is locked and made hidden is the Dajjal as reported in the narration of Tamim ad-Darri in Sahih Bukhari,so there is no place for the Shiites to err, oops I mean to show taqiyya.
END OF TEXT
"They plot but Allah plans, indeed He is the best of planners" - Al Quran
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 333
Registration date : 2008-02-29

http://www.masoom-e-asghar.com

Back to top Go down

Wahabis believe that the Final Imam of the Shia is the Dajjal Empty Re: Wahabis believe that the Final Imam of the Shia is the Dajjal

Post by Fida wal muqawamah Fri Aug 08, 2008 1:05 am

My first objection to the first link...
""The last two paragraphs of his remarks revealed his steadfast and driving conviction, as previously reported in WND ,that a messianic figure, known as the "Mahdi" to Muslims, is poised to reveal himself after an apocalyptic holocaust on Earth that leaves most of the world's population dead. (Iran leader's U.N. finale reveals apocalyptic view, World Net Daily, Sept 21, 2006)""

he never mentioned that Mahdi (as) would do a complete genocide... yes maybe he mentioned that Imam Mahdi's arrival not only bring peace to the world but also the tyrranist will face complete justice for what they had been doing in his absence regardless of THEIR religion and creed or race......

Last edited by Fida wal muqawamah on Fri Aug 08, 2008 1:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Fida wal muqawamah
Fida wal muqawamah
Best Of Luck
Best Of Luck

Number of posts : 130
Registration date : 2008-07-04

http://www.hizbollah.tv

Back to top Go down

Wahabis believe that the Final Imam of the Shia is the Dajjal Empty Re: Wahabis believe that the Final Imam of the Shia is the Dajjal

Post by Fida wal muqawamah Fri Aug 08, 2008 1:17 am

UN ko pakro... us ne Israel ki creation ki yani us ne ye prophecy theek sabit ki...yaani us nay Israel ko tabah karnay ki sazish ki... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy lol
Fida wal muqawamah
Fida wal muqawamah
Best Of Luck
Best Of Luck

Back to top Go down

Post by Fida wal muqawamah Fri Aug 08, 2008 1:35 am

this relationship with of hebrew words...shimam and medina.... is absurd because shimam otr oil will obviously end some day so no relation... with it and the wealth Mahdi (as) will distribute Laughing ....hohohoho..!

Last edited by Fida wal muqawamah on Fri Aug 08, 2008 3:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Fida wal muqawamah
Fida wal muqawamah
Best Of Luck
Best Of Luck

Back to top Go down

Post by Fida wal muqawamah Fri Aug 08, 2008 1:41 am

second objection... jis mahdi(as) per hum believe kartay hain wo destined hai for ruling...to log us k haat per bayat kare ya naa kare..doesnt matter to him bcoz wo aik divine mission pora karnay k liye ayein ge...jis mei Allah unki madad kare ga.. aur definatly Allah apnay NOOR KO MUKAMAL KAR K HI RAHAY GA Exclamation ... plus humara believe ye hai k Imam OVERNIGHT change nai hota hai.. aur naa wo apna religion badalta hai.. ye baat fact hi k imam mahdi (as) atf k walid aur un k walid aur isi tarah Rasul e khuda (saw) ne kitne mushkil halat mei zindagi guzari thi likan phir b wo apnay illahi mission se munharrif nai howe.. so how come mahdi(as) will keep on changin? plus the concept of infallibilty of 14 masumeen will b wrong(nazubillah) if mahdi would convert his religion day and night...plus wo har waqt 24/7 Allah k commands k mutabiq guzarta hai..un ko kisi aur ki zarorat hi nai hai ye to hum hain jin ko unki zarorat hai un k liye to un ka Allah hi kafi hai...

and their will b no need to attack Saudi Arabia bcoz the mahdi(as) we believe in will reappear in Saudi Arabia... confused
we have totally different view regarding this issue which is acceptable by brain n mind...than presented by mushriks(christians) and wahabis....

Last edited by Fida wal muqawamah on Fri Aug 08, 2008 3:18 am; edited 2 times in total
Fida wal muqawamah
Fida wal muqawamah
Best Of Luck
Best Of Luck

Back to top Go down

Post by Fida wal muqawamah Fri Aug 08, 2008 1:52 am

plus the bible that is present today is quite disillusioned from that revealed down by Allah on Jesus... and Mahdi(as) is not an antichrist... instead the mahdi(as) which we have is the one who will after his reappearance will do the imamt of the prayers in which Hazrat Issa(as) or jesus or Messiah will b praying....i have an objection on the comparision "he will change the law"... the law by its tone shows the patricularity and THE LAW CAN ONLY mean divinly law bcoz allah has never mentioned any false believe in such a THE form.. laws revealed down by Allah... but the the one who is doing the comparision is contradicting HIMSELF by comparing this law that he will implement the divine law which in our language is called...SHARI'AT
Fida wal muqawamah
Fida wal muqawamah
Best Of Luck
Best Of Luck

Back to top Go down

Post by Fida wal muqawamah Fri Aug 08, 2008 2:17 am

dear readers i would like to refer a book.... i havnt read it myself but is in process... since admin had posted such a touchy topic now i would like to refer the book on this topic its... JAMAL E MUNTAZIR by Ayatollah gulpaygani... its a collection of ahadith from very authentic sources... which has now recently been translated in urdu... please do read it... on my part... i will try to finish it...!

Last edited by Fida wal muqawamah on Fri Aug 08, 2008 2:21 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : gramatical mistakes!!!)
Fida wal muqawamah
Fida wal muqawamah
Best Of Luck
Best Of Luck

Back to top Go down

Post by Fida wal muqawamah Sat Aug 09, 2008 12:41 am

rafdhis who???
Fida wal muqawamah
Fida wal muqawamah
Best Of Luck
Best Of Luck

Back to top Go down

Post by Fida wal muqawamah Sat Aug 09, 2008 1:02 am

Firstly... is mei koi shhak nai k in k galat ifkar aisi baaton ka nateja banay hain.
Secondly these r the people who dont evalute neutrally rather they try to impose their wrong believes on the sayings of Prophet and Ahul bait(may peace be upon them)!!!
Thirdly i would soon post Ahadith and maybe verses too that would clear the misconception created by these ABU FITNAS...! sunny

Fida wal muqawamah
Fida wal muqawamah
Best Of Luck
Best Of Luck

Back to top Go down

Post by Fida wal muqawamah Sun Aug 10, 2008 6:11 pm

[b]IMAM BARA(12) HAIN:-

SAHI BUKHARI:- “Mujh se mohamad bin almithni ne bayan kiya hum se gandr ne bayan kiya hum se Shuyaba ne bayan kiya aur un se abdul malk ne bayan kiya k mei ne jabir bin samra se suna hai k unhon ne kaha mei ne Rasul e Khuda (saw) se suna k farmate hain, Ameer bara(12) hon ge’ us k baad aik jumla aur kaha jis ko mei ne nai sun saa meray walid ne bataya Rasul(saw) farmatay hain k wo sub QURESH se hon ge.”

SAHI TARMEEZI:- Hum se abu kareeb ne bayan kiya, hum se umer bin ubaid ne bayan kiya aur unhon ne samaak bin harb se aur unh one jabir bin samra se riwayatki hai k unh one kaha: “rasul ne farmaya meray baad bara ameer hon ge us k baad aik jumla aur kaha jis ko mei nai samjh saka to mei ne us shaks se maloom kiya jo meray paas betha tha us ne bataya k Ap(saw) farmatay hain wo sub quresh se honge….. Tarmeezi likhtay hain k ye hadith husn e sahi hai, is k illawa dosray tareeqay se jabir bin samra se riwayat ki gayi hai k kehtay hain: hum se abu kareeb ne bayan kiya, hum se umer bin ubaid ne bayan kiya unh one apnay walid se unh one abu bakr bin abi musa se aur unh one jabir bin samra se unh one nabi(saw) ki aisi hadith bayan ki.

[size=24]

SAHI MUSLIM:- hum se ibn abi umer ne bayan kiya aur unh one sufyan bin abdul malk bin umair se unho jabir bin samra se riwayat ki hai k unh one kaha mei ne ne Rasul(saw) se sunna k farmatay hain : logo ka amar (karobar) aisay hi chalta rahay ga yahan tak k in k bara wali hon ge” us s k baa dap(saw) ne aik jumla aur farmaya jo mujh per makhfi raha to mei ne apnay walid se maloom kiya k kiya farmate hai unh one bataya k sub quresh se hon ge. Isi hadith ko qutayba bin sayid se unh one abu aywana se unh one samaak se unh one jabir bin samra se unh one nabi(saw)se naqal kiya hai liken is mei is jumla (logo ka amar aise hi chalta rahay ga” ko nahi bayan kiya hai…

Sahi muslim mei aik aur doosri hadith I baat ki dalil hai k imam bara(12) hain.. is ke ilawa sahi abi daudmei, masnad ahmed mei… jo sub in k seha sata mei shamil hain hdiths hain jo ye sabit karti hain k imam ye ameer 12 hain… in k ilawa tareekh Baghdad, tareekh al khalfa, gaibat numni, kifayat al athar, gaibat ush sheikh, manaqib, dalail al imamat, kamal ud din, aiun akhbar ar raza aur khasal… in sub mei beshumar ahadith warid hoi hain jo 12 imamon k honay per dalat karti hai…

IS CHEEZ K BAYAN MEI K AIMA BARA HAIN AUR UN MEI SE NAU IMAM HUSSAIN(AS) KI AULAD SE HON GE AUR UN MEI NAWAN MEHDI(AS) HAI:-

KAMALUDIN:- Muhammad bin musa al mutawakil ne Muhammad bin abi Abdullah kufi se unh one musa bin imran nakhaii se unh one apnay chacha hussain bin yazeed se unh one Hassan bin ali bin salim se unh one apnay walid se unh one abun hamza se unho ne sayid bin jubair se unh one Abdullah bin abbas se riwayat ki hai k unho ne bayan kiya Rasul ne farmya: baishak khuda ne zameen per aik nazr dali to us se mujhe intikhab kiya aur mujhe nabi(saw) banya, phir dobara nazr dali to ali (as) ko muntakhib kiya aur unhay imam banyaaur mujhay ye hukmdiya k mei Ali(as) ko apna bhai, wali, wasi, aur apna wazir o khalifa banalon. Pas ali(as) mujh se hain aur mei Ali(as) se hon wo merio beti k shuhar hain aur meray nawasay Hassan(as) aur hussain(as) k walid hain jan lo k khuda ne mujhe aur in ko apnay bandoon per hujt qarar diya hai aur us ne hussain k salab se aisay aima ko qarar diya hai jo meray amar k saath kharay honge aur meri wasiyat ki hifazat kare gein mei se nawa meray Ale bait(as) ka Qaim(as) aur meri ummat ka mehdi(as) hai wo guftar o kirdar shakl o surat mei sab se ziada mujh se mushabe hoga. Aik tawil Gaibat gumrah kun hairani k baad zahoor karay gat a k hukm khuda ka ailan karay aur din e khuda ko zahir karay aur khuda ki nusrat se unki tayid hogi aur khuda k farishton k zariye un ki madad ki jaye gi phir wo zameen ko isi tarah adal o insaaf se pur kasray ge jaisa k wo zulm o jor se bhar chuki hogi.” Isi hadith ko ali bin Muhammad bin ali alkhazaz ne kitab kifayat al athar mei apnay ustad Muhammad bin ali se unh one ne muhammad bin musa bin mutawakil se naqal kiya hai. Aur isi ko Irshad al quloob mei mufeed se marfo tareeqay se Abdullah bin abbas se is qool tk “in mei se nawa meray ahle bait(as) ka Qaim (as) hoga” naqal kiahai aur isi ko Gayat al Maram mei naqal kiya hai.

Kashf al yaqeen:- masnad ahmad ibn hanbal mei hai nabi(saw) ne hussain(as) k baray mei farmay: ye mera beta imam, imam ka bhai aur nau(9) aima ka baap hai aur in mei nawa Qaim(as)hai.”

Isi chapter se related kifayat al athar mei beshumar aur bahar anwar mei b phir kamal uddin gaibat numani etc mei b ahdith ayi hain.

QAIM(AS)ATF K ZAHOOR, KHAROOJ AUR BASHARAT K BARAY MEI HAI:-

SAHI TARMEEZI:- Hum se ubaid bin asbat bin Muhammad al qureshi,abu sufyan thori ne asim bin yehdil se unh one zar se unh one Abdullah se riwayat ki hai k Rasul(saw) ne farmaya: Dunya khatam nai hogi yahan tak meray ahle bait(as) mei se aik admi Arab ka hakim o malik hoga is ka naam meray naam per hoga.” Tarmeezi kehte hain is silsilay mei Ali(as) abu sayid, umme salma(ra’) aur abu huraira se b hadithay naqal hoi hain aur ye hadith Hassan sahi hai.

AHMED IBN E HANBAL NE APNI MASNAD mei riwayat ki hai k hum se Abdullah ne bayan kiya hai aur kaha: mujh se meray walid ne bayan kiya aur kaha: humse abu amro bin ubaid bayan kiya hai aur unh one asim bin abi alkhijod se unh one zar bin habish se unh one Abdullah se riwayat ki hai k Rasul(saw) ne farmaya: Zamana khatam nai hoga aur dahr tamam nai hoga yahan tak k meray Ahle bait(as) mei se aik Admi arab ka hakim o malik hoga us ka naam meray naam per hoga.”

SAHI ABI DAUD:- Hum se masdad ne aur yahya ne bayan kia aur unh one sufyan se unho ne asim se unh one zar se unho ne Abdullah unh one nabi(saw) se riwayat ki hai: ye dunya khatam nai hogi ya fana nai hogi yahan tak k meray ahle bait(as) mei se mera hum naam Arab ka hakim o badshah hoga.” Abudaud kehtain hain hadith fitr mei hai k wo zameen ko isi tarah adal o insaaf se pur karain ge jaisa k wo zulm o sitm se bhar chuki hogi. Is hadith ki Ahmed ne apni masnad mei Asim se unh one zar se unho Abdullah se unho ne nabi(saw) se riwayat ki hai.

Is k ilawa sahi bukhari k dosre juz ki kitab bad al khalq k bab nazul Isa (as) mei, sahi ibn majamasnad ahmed,mustadrak mei bayan how hai…. In k ilawa isi baab se mutaliq nahjul balagha, albayan, yanabiyal mudat, almehdi (atf), basharat ul islambahr ul anwar, gaibat numanigaibat us sheikhmustadrak al wasail etc mei b ahadith warid hoi hain…

MEHDI(AS)ATF RASUL E KHUDA (SAW) KI ITRAT, AP(SAW) K AHLE BAIT(AS) AUR APKI ZURIAYAT SE HAIN:-

YANABIAL MOODAT:- Sahib jawahir al aqdin se unh one Ayesha se unh one nabi(saw) se riwayat ki hai k Ap(saw) ne farmaya: Mehdi(as) meri itrat mei se aik shaks hai wo meri sunnat k liye jand kare ga bilkul aisay hi jaisay mei ne wahi k liye jang ki hai.” Is hadith ko nasir bin hamad ne naqal kiya hai.

MUNTAKHIB KANZ AL ‘AMAL:- “Meray ahle bait(as) se aik shaks kharooj karay ga us ka naam meray naam per hoga,aur us ka ikhlaq mera ikhlaq hoga. Wo is zameen ko isi tarah adal o insaaf se por karega, jis tarah wo zulm o jor se bhar chuki hogi.” Is hadith ko tabrni ne “Alkabir” mei, ibn masud se naqal kiya hai. Aur “alburhan fi alamat mehdi akhiruzzaman(as)” mei tabrani aur abu naim se aur kashaf al ghama mei abu naim se naqal kiya hai aur abu naim ne “alahadith alarbaiin” mei aisi hi hadith naqal ki hai.

ALMALHAAM WAL FITN:- Jis ko unh one naim ki taleef “kitab alfitn” se naqal kiya hai hum se naim ne bayan kia aur kaha k hum se walid ne bayan kia aur kaha k hum se abu rafay ne bayan kiya aur unh one abu sayid khadri se aur unh one Rasul(saw0 se riwayat ki hai k Ap(saw) ne farmaya: wo mehdi(as) meri itrat mei se hai.”

ALMALHAM WALFITN:- k 198th baab mei k jis ko unh one naim ki kitab walfitn senaqal kiya hai.k hum se naim ne bayan kiya aur kaha; hum se qasm bin malk almazni ne bayan kiya aur unh one yaseen bin sayar se riwayat ki hai k unh one kaha: mei ne ibrahim bin Muhammad hanifa se sunna k kehte hain mujh se mery walid ne bayan kiya aur un se ali ibn abi talib(as) ne bayan kiya aur kaha Rasul (saw)ne farmaya: Mehdi(as)atf hum ahle bait mei se hai.”

IS SILSILAY MEI K AP(AS)ATF HI DAJJAL KO QATAL KARE GE:-

KAMALUDDIN:- Hassan bin ahmed bin Idrees(ra) kehte hain hum se Muhammad bin abi al hussain bin yazeed azziyyat ne bayan kiya aur unh one Hassan bin musa al khushab se unh one ali bin Hassan bin ali bin rabat se unho ne apnay walid se unho ne mufazil bin imran(amraz) se riayat ki hai k unh one kaha: Imam affar e Sadiq9as) ne farmaya: “beshak Allah tabarak o tallah ne chuda anwar ko sari makhloqat se chuda hazar saal qabl paida kia tha aur w humari arwah thi, araz kiya gaya, farzand e rasul(saw) wo chuda kon hain? Farmaya: Muhammad(saw), Ali(as), Fatima(as), Hassan o Hussain(as), aur Hussain(as) ki aulad se honay wale aima hain jin mei akhri Qaim(as)atf hai wo apni gaibat k baad qayam kare gai aur dajjal ko qatal kare ge aur zameen ko har qism k zulm o jor se paak kare ge.”

Arbayiin alkhatoon Abadi, aik tawil hadith mei k jis ko unho ne ibn Shazan se unho ne ibn abi umair unho ne mufazil se unh one sadiq jaffar bin Muhammad se unho ne apnay walid se unho ne apnay aba o ajdad se unho ne ameer ul momineen (as)se aur ap(as) ne Rasul(saw) riwayat ki hai aur is mei ajjal k kharooj aur is qarye ka k jis se kharooj karay ga aur is k baaz ausaf aur is k khuda honay k daway ka zikr aur jis din wo kharooj kare ga usi din satr hazar yahudi walduzzina aur sharabkhor, gana bajanay walay, lahv o loab mei mubtila afrad badu aur aurtein us k saath ho jain gi aur isi hadith k akhir mei farmaya: wo zinna lawat aur tamam mamnuh cheezon ko mubah qarar dega yahan tak k mard aurton aur larkon k saath sar e rah auryan badfayli , is k saathi khinzir ka goosht khanay, sharab khori, aur har tarah k fisq o fujor mei bri tarah mubtila hon ge, khulm khula wo makkah o medina aur aima k marqadon ko chor kar pori zameen per qabiz hojaye ga jab wo apni sarkashi ki intiha kar chukkay ga aur zameen us k aur us ke madadgaroon k zulm se bhar jaye gi TO ISAY WO BUZURGWAR QATAL KAREIN GE JIN K PICHAY ISA(AS) NAMAZ PARHAIN GE.

ISA BN MARYAM(AS) KA NAZIL HONA AUR IN KA HAZRAT MEHDI(AS) K PICHAY NAMAZ PARHNA:-

YANABIAL MOODAT:- Mei kitab almhujt se ar Muhammad bin muslim se unho ne Muhammad baqir se khuda wande alam k is qool “wa in man ahle kitabillal yuminan bihi qabal moota wa yaum al qaiymat yakona alaihim Shaheed” k baray mei riwayat hai k ap(as) ne farmaya:Beshak isa(as) qayamat se pehlay dunya mei ayein ge aur is waqt koi yahudi wagera nai bachay ga magar ye k apni maut se pehlay in per iman laye ga aur Hazrat Isa(as) Mehdi(as) k pichay namaz parhain ge.’

TAZKIRATUL KHAWAS:- Saddi kehte hain: Hazrat Mehdi (as) aur Isa(as) aik jaga jama ho jain ge namaz ka waqt ho jayer ga to mehdi(as) isa (as) se farmyein ge k agay bardhiye, isa(as) farmayein ge: namaz k liye ap aula hain chunachay Isa(as) mamoom ki hasiyatse ap ki iqtida mei namaz ada kare ge.

SAHI MUSLIM:- ki kitab aliman k baab nazool isa(as) mei hai k hum se valid bin shuja aur haroon bin Abdullah aur hujaj bin shayer ne bayan kiya aur kaha: hum se hujaj yani ibn Muhammad ne aur un se ibn jureh ne bayan kiya aur kaha mujhe abu zubair ne bataya k unho ne jabir bin Abdullah se sunna k wo kehtay hain mei ne Rasul(saw) se sunna k farmatay hain: meri Qoom ka aik Giroh pakizgi ki halat mei qayamat tak haq k liye jand karta rahe ga farmaya: phirisa (as) nazil hon ge,,, un k un ka sardar o ameer kahay ga tashrif laiye hum ko namaz parhaye wo kahain ge, tumharay baaz afrad dosron k liye ameer hain is ummat ko khuda ne sarfaraz kiya hai.”
</U></STRONG>

SOURCE: JAMAL E MUNTAZIR(AS)
[/size]
[/b][/size]

Last edited by Fida wal muqawamah on Sun Aug 10, 2008 6:46 pm; edited 2 times in total
Fida wal muqawamah
Fida wal muqawamah
Best Of Luck
Best Of Luck

Back to top Go down

Post by Fida wal muqawamah Sun Aug 10, 2008 6:30 pm

as narrated in kashf al astar from Hazrat Imam Jaffar e Sadiq(as) that when Imam Mehdi(as) will reappear then the first sentence that would come from his mouth would be:" Baqyatullah khayr lakum an kuntum momineen " ... which is ofcourse in Arabic... itni zarori baat k Mehdi (as) would supplicate to god in hebrew aur is ka connection jews or dajjal se agar to farz b kar len hota to yaqenan imam jaffar (as) bta dete k wo hebrew bolen ge... ya ye hi jumla hebrew mei hoga...jab unho ne first jumla bata diya to kiya wo yer nai bata saktay the k o hebrew bole ge... pus the above excerpts clearly show that imam would be the king of the pious and would rule from Arab.. or the center would be Arab... arabi na to hebrew bolte hain na hi latini zaban...
in ki khud ki mustanad kitabon mei mehdi(as) aur dajjal kaseparately zikr howa hai... and ye b pta chal gaya hai that imam mehdi(as) would b from Rasul(saw) and Fatima (as)'s household... To mehdi(as) per shak karna Rasul(saw) per shak k bara bar hai.. (astagfirullah)...

wahabi na to khuda k hain aur na hi rasul(saw) k a hi quran ko tasleem karte hain... ye munafiq hain... kion k rasul (saw) ki hadith k mutabiq rasul (saw) aur ahle bait (as) se koi b bnafrat nai kare ga seway MUNAFIQ k... in paglon ko na to koi ilm hai aur beth jate hain culpits per waaz o nasehat karnay... khud b gumra hain aur dosro ko b gumra kartay hain.... pagal kahin k... Mad Mad Mad

OH ALLAH HASTEN THE REAPPEARANCE OF OUR IMAM!!! AND INCLUDE US IN HIS ARMY..!
Fida wal muqawamah
Fida wal muqawamah
Best Of Luck
Best Of Luck

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down