Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HIGH RISING PRICES!!!

2 posters

Go down

HIGH RISING PRICES!!! Empty HIGH RISING PRICES!!!

Post by Syeda Thu Jul 31, 2008 10:34 pm

Salam,
Just wanted to discuss about the on going boom in fuel prices which is leading to an increase in food prices as well.........Pakistanis are suffering badly Sad
And also is it ok to give money to the street beggars??
Hazrat Ali(a.s):
"donot be ashamed if the amount of charity is small
because to return beggar empty hand is an act of
greater shame.It is up to Allah to decide wether
the beggar is genuine or not"
So i dont get it what to do and what not to do.......
Syeda
Syeda
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2008-07-03

Back to top Go down

HIGH RISING PRICES!!! Empty Re: HIGH RISING PRICES!!!

Post by Fida wal muqawamah Fri Aug 01, 2008 1:23 am

walaikum salam,
yes the high rising fuel prices have broken off the economic standard of common man... rich is being rich and poor is being poorer day by day!!! this is all duer to the capital system which is based on the fact that money should b within the hands of few and those few will govern the world and all the doings of common man.... this system acpted by the world INCLUDING THE MUSLIM WORLD Sad has increase the greed of rich ppl to make slaves....!
now about the beggar thing... well i can't give u any fatwa and can't give u any reference but i can tell u wat i think.... ISLAM HAS REJECTED BEGGARY!!! to b a beggar is the most disgraceful act considered in islam... so in the light of above beggars r not doing a thing which is appreciated in Islam!!!
Fida wal muqawamah
Fida wal muqawamah
Best Of Luck
Best Of Luck

Number of posts : 130
Registration date : 2008-07-04

http://www.hizbollah.tv

Back to top Go down

Post by Fida wal muqawamah Fri Aug 01, 2008 2:26 am

[size=12]Plus in the light of increasing prices and joblessness more ppl would accept beggary as a profession.. in the end we would have a society in which there would be few ppl enjoying extravagancy few hard working and rest of them would b doing beggary! This would disable the society and islam abolishes all those factors which paralyzes a society therefore beggary is not accepted… giving charity is an act of great appreciation but is not an obligation I suppose… the money which is an adult earning shia is obliged to give is zakat and khums… one can only think of giving charity to needy when he has fulfilled these two obligations… Moreover I think the hadith which u have mentioned is in some other context… now try sketching a scenario in ur mind… suppose there is family who is pretending to be pious and needy… now what should the concerned authorities do… investigate!!! But not unnecessarily because suppose if the family were needy then this investigation would harm the relation between the treasury and the people…. This hadih points out the fact that u are not obliged to do unnecessary DOUBTS about someone… because this would not only discourage the concerned family to approach for the zakat and khums but also discourage other needy ppl to approach to the concerned authorities for the money… and an atmosphere of hate and restlessness would b created… now the hadith also points out the fact that not only the state or authorities are responsible about this bu also the ppl… u r not obliged to do illegal investigation about an organization working to distribute money of khums and zakat…. However islam a very nice religion permits to do enough investigation in order to satisfy the authorities plus the muslims… THAT’S WHAT I THINK!!!! [/size]
Fida wal muqawamah
Fida wal muqawamah
Best Of Luck
Best Of Luck

Number of posts : 130
Registration date : 2008-07-04

http://www.hizbollah.tv

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down