Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Would you have converted?

3 posters

Go down

Would you have converted? Empty Would you have converted?

Post by Admin Wed Apr 02, 2008 7:55 pm

salam

Do you think if you were born out of Islam/Shiism, you would have converted into it eventually? Or lived a very different life than you do right now?
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 333
Registration date : 2008-02-29

http://www.masoom-e-asghar.com

Back to top Go down

Would you have converted? Empty Re: Would you have converted?

Post by YasirZaidi Wed Apr 02, 2008 8:01 pm

Highly doubt it. I credit my family for anything and everything good that I am and if it were not for them, and I guess its implied by the question that your family wouldnt be muslim either, then I doubt I would be muslim, or even a good human being :S lol, which makes me sound really bad.

But it just goes to show how much of a difference family and upbringing makes and especially Islam when its taught to you through them and when you have good role models and support (like family) around you. Family is like the first step, the foundation. You need a good foundation to build a good future and work towards akhira and Allah.

I am thankful every day I have them and that Allah gave me the position of being in a Muslim, Shia family. I would be lost otherwise

Wa'salam!
YasirZaidi
YasirZaidi
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Number of posts : 41

Back to top Go down

Post by Aliraza Wed Apr 02, 2008 8:06 pm

Hmm, personally i think i would read about Islam and would be interested in learning about it, and probably convert after reading a lot about the religion. To think about it Islam gives you the answers you are looking for. for example in my catholic religion class this year we talked about the trinity and stuff and my teacher was explaining about it and like you just get really confused...Islam gives you the answer.

It depends on how your parents raise you into knowing more about other religions, what your situation is etc. But yea, if i were to not convert life would be different although I know i wouldnt do un-islamic things such as types of clothing etc.
Aliraza
Aliraza
Super Advanced Member
Super Advanced Member

Number of posts : 51

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum